Friday, April 3, 2009

It's a Boy!




These are pictures from an ultrasound we had at 14 weeks. Zac's mom was nice enough to get us a sneak peak at our little guy-and he is all boy, much to Zac's delight. Now I am left wondering how to handle two of them. I think I'm going to have my hands full.


Thanks again Sue!


2 comments:

  1. Katie,

    I couldn't be happier for you. There is nothing greater in this world than children. You both will make the most wonderful parents. I need to get my hands moving and make that baby boy some fun things. Any special colors you are doing in the nursery? Well, matter fact I have started on a few things. It is so exciting for a new baby!!!!

    Love ya,

    Toneta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I just found out you were pregnant(I know I don't hear the gossip living up in Salt Lake) haha! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete