Congrats! What are your work plans? Are you going back to teaching? I'm curious as to juggling work and mommy goes! I just work twice a month at a surgical center and stay with Glade the rest. It is so wonderful!
oh my goodness! so stinking cute! he is seriously adorable. I bet you just love him to pieces. I bet grandma jackie is loving being grandma jackie!!! i need to come see the two of you! when are you headed back to 6th grade? I miss you!
Zac and I met our senior year of high school and have been together ever since. We got married in December of 2006 and Beckett joined our family in August of 2009. Zac is co-owner of Reliant Pest Management in Austin, TX, and I am a former teacher who is now a stay-at-home mom.
He is sure one handsome little guy! I'm so glad it is over and everything went well!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Congrats! What are your work plans? Are you going back to teaching? I'm curious as to juggling work and mommy goes! I just work twice a month at a surgical center and stay with Glade the rest. It is so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! so stinking cute! he is seriously adorable. I bet you just love him to pieces. I bet grandma jackie is loving being grandma jackie!!! i need to come see the two of you! when are you headed back to 6th grade? I miss you!
ReplyDelete