It's been some time since our last post and we have been busy! We took a little trip down south with our friends Scott and ShaRee. It was great to spend a week in the sun with Zac, since we've been apart while he is selling pest control and I am finishing up the school year. However, the week after we got back came the Swine Flu drama (luckily we were safe). Cozumel was both beautiful and eventful! Beckett kicked up a storm, which makes us think he would like to go back.

Yes, we paid money for this hat. I swear my grandpa has one just like it, but Zac thinks it makes him look like a pimp.

The resort would make towel figurines like they do on a cruise. I walked into the room one afternoon to have this creepy towel lady staring at me. Zac rather liked her.

Zac volunteered himself for the gameshow one night. He was not about to be beat by a drunk guy. Ironically, his prize for winning was a bottle of tequila.
We went on a Jeep tour around the island and got a little taste of everything: snorkeling, Mayan ruins, the tequila factory, and crocodiles.

This is a Mayan fertility ruin. Obviously ShaRee and I don't need it.

They took us to see the crocodiles. Those things are rather creepy!

The boys had fun playing in the ocean. This was the only picture where you can actually see Zac because in all of the other ones he is jumping into the waves.

These iguanas would hang out by the pool. This was as close as Zac could get me to pose by it. Yes, I know, I am a chicken.

Every night the resort would have a show. This one featured Mayan and Aztec dances. It was very interactive--they got so close to the audience their feathers would brush our heads.
Yay! Looks like you had a fun trip!! The school year is almost over... can you believe it!?! I am so ready for it to wrap up! So we need to get together one day and work on Beckett's jungle room!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Katie! You are so cute and pregnant! Looks like you guys had a super fun trip. Hopefully we will get to see you while we are both down here again! I miss our shopping trips!
ReplyDelete