Yes, these are our future leaders. We were out playing kickball and they decided to make bikinis. They are weird but they keep me laughing. I love what I do and I am so lucky to have an awesome group of 6th graders!
Since when did you start a blog without telling me?!? :) You ready to go back to Cozumel? We sure are!!! You helping out with the crazy wedding plans? haha
Zac and I met our senior year of high school and have been together ever since. We got married in December of 2006 and Beckett joined our family in August of 2009. Zac is co-owner of Reliant Pest Management in Austin, TX, and I am a former teacher who is now a stay-at-home mom.
Since when did you start a blog without telling me?!? :) You ready to go back to Cozumel? We sure are!!! You helping out with the crazy wedding plans? haha
ReplyDeleteha ha they look hot mostly u know who<3(so happy that im not in it)
ReplyDeletehaha you guys are so beautiful
ReplyDeleteMy brothers the one who does it everywhere!!! He did it @ a Flash game and some guy came and yelled @ him!!! :)
ReplyDeletei am going to miss those days we are not gonna have that in jr high
ReplyDelete