1. I am bored out of my mind! I don't do well going from the ever-busy school days to the nothingness of summer.
2. I have plenty of time to read. I have finished three books since school let out less than a week ago. Today Zac said we could go buy more! I have such a nice husband.
3. My master's degree is almost done. My project is complete and I only have 12 days of class left until the whole thing is behind me.
4. Zac sells for hours on end in the hot weather. His hard work is paying off though--we are on track to making good money once again this summer.
5. Only two months left until Beckett joins us. This means I have a nursery to finish and we need to decide on his middle name!
6. In order to prepare for #5, Zac and I have been watching 'A Baby Story' on TLC. We are totally creeped out by the birthing process and have decided that Beckett needs to find another way to join us.
7. My pregnant belly is showing now. I have to wear pants with a stretchy waist (very fashionable) and I don't sleep well at night (so neither does Zac). Zac gets to make lots of jokes at my expense.
8. We have a very active baby who really knows how to kick. As a result, I think I have some bruised ribs. Zac thinks I am exaggerating.
9. Zac's selling season is almost over. Only three more weeks until he gets to come home!
10. We are excited to actually have a summer at home in Spanish Fork. This will be a first for us and we are looking forward to it!

Katie! It seems like I haven't talked to you in ages! Its good to catch up, even if its just online. I'm so jealous that you are naming your baby Beckett. I wanted that name SOOOOOO bad for Lincoln. Great taste.
ReplyDeletehaha! for some reason I did gloss over number 6... yes please steer clear of baby story! So fun to see you today!
ReplyDeletexoxo