Monday, April 19, 2010

How Time Flies






These are some of our favorites from the family pictures we had taken on our California visit. It was nice to have everyone together.

Wow, who knew keeping up a blog would be so tricky once I actually had the baby. Between my favorite little guy and work my time disappears. So much has happened in the last few months and we have so much good news to share, so here it is:
1. Beckett can crawl! It's not the prettiest looking thing, but he sure knows how to get around. Nothing in our house is safe now. His favorite way to get from point A to point B is to roll, but his crawling has come a long way.
2. The summer is almost upon us. That means we are headed to Texas. This year we will be living in Houston. We are excited to try something new. Houston is a big place, so I'm a little nervous, but we look at it as an adventure for our little family. The beginning of summer also means that work is over for me, for good. This is my last year teaching, for now at least, and I am excited to stay home with Beckett. I now know that a mom has the busiest job in the world and I won't be bored staying at home (I was so naive for thinking that).
3. Zac graduates in a couple of weeks. He is so glad to be done with school, but then the job hunt begins. He has worked so hard and we are so proud of him!

Beckett update: He is huge! His next formal doctors appointment isn't until next month, but we're pretty sure he weighs well over 20 pounds. He loves to eat and will try anything. We are still anxiously awaiting that first tooth. He is such a happy little guy and we love having him around. He loves Baby Mozart and any kind of music and he has the cutest little laugh.

2 comments:

  1. congrats katie, hes a doll, it sounds like things are going well for you, your family is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he has gotten so big! He is adorable and I'm excited to take his pictures!Glad everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete