Saturday, June 25, 2011

We're Due...Again

As you can see from the ticker on the side of the blog, we are pregnant again!  We started trying again and expected it to take a while, since we had to wait so long to get Beckett.  But the night before we went to Disneyland I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!  We are so excited for Beckett to have a little brother or sister.  Poor Beckett has taken the news in stride.  He still points to himself when we ask where the baby is, but he does carry around a sonogram picture and point to it and say, "Baby."  Maybe I will just have two babies for a while.  Let's just say it will be an adjustment for our little guy, but I know that he will be a great big brother.  He is fascinated by all the other babies we know, so hopefully he'll feel the same about ours.

We are due right before Christmas, December 21st to be exact.  This makes it a crazy week for us, as if that time of year weren't crazy enough.  We have baby coming (Dec. 21st), our 5th anniversary (Dec. 22nd), and then Christmas.  Not to mention that I am going to most of my doctor's appointments in Texas but will actually deliver the baby in Utah, since we are moving back to Utah for a short time in October.  We live a crazy life, but is there really any other way?

1 comment: