Saturday, August 1, 2009

He's Coming!

Yes, that's right. We have less than a week until our baby boy is supposed to join us. So far he seems in no hurry to come early, so we will settle for on time. Zac is very anxious to have his little guy here; I, on the other hand, am anxious but still feel like we have so much to do. One way or another we will figure it all out.
Three weeks ago we got to have a 3D ultrasound and he looks perfect. From the pictures he looks a lot like Zac, but we're excited to see how close the pictures resemble real life. We loved getting to see him-except for when he opened one eye. That was actually quite creepy. But other than that he's the handsomest little guy I know.
We have been busy getting ready. The house is dejunked and cleaned (the lady at the DI could not believe how much stuff was in the back of our car), his nusery is almost ready (I am just finishing up his quilt), and everything is assembled. Now we just need Beckett!

2 comments: