Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Done!



I finally finished my last assignment for my master's classes. I figured I better get it done so that this baby can come. It is over! It has been a great two years and I feel like I have learned a lot, but it will be nice not to have to go to class during the week and summer. SUU let us walk in May, but it didn't really feel official until now so I can finally put up the pictures. I like to tease Zac that I have now graduated three times in the time that he has graduated once (I guess you can tell who the school-nerd is at our house).

4 comments:

  1. Congrats in advance Katie...for graduating and that cute baby! I hope it is a smooth delivery for you. Best of luck! London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What an awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! its finished! (officially) congrats! now i'm thinking i am going to get going on mine and in this moment i'm jealous you are finished. :)

    loves!

    p.s. i can't wait to meet beckett! he needs to grace us with his presence soon!

    ReplyDelete