That's right--those of you who have been watching the baby countdown might have noticed that I'm overdue. Luckily the counter doesn't rub this in my face; instead it is just stuck at "1 day to go." This doesn't change the fact that I am actually one day OVER and not very happy about it. My mom says this is payback for being a baby that came 15 days late. I hope that's not the way the universe works.
Our next week looks like this:
Monday--Doctor's appointment
Tuesday--Non stress test (hopefully they decide to keep me there and induce me)
Friday--If not, this is the day my doctor will induce me
We'll be glad when Beckett finally decides to make his appearance. Until then, we'll wait and count the number of times he moves in an hour.
Come on Beckett! Does he have a middle name yet?
ReplyDeleteOh Katie, being overdue is the worst! I hope that he comes really soon!
ReplyDeleteoh kate im sorry, you must be so uncomfortable, keep us updated we want to see pics of this cute boy.
ReplyDelete